Recipe and instructions: Nifty Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Prepare your favorite cupcake batter
- Place cones* in Nifty Cupcake Cone Baking Rack
- Fill cones approximately half full with cupcake batter. Do not overfill.
Tip: Test bake 1 cone to determine the correct amount of batter needed
- Place rack on baking sheet to catch any overflow
- Place rack and baking sheet in a 350 pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the cake cone comes out clean
- Let cones and rack cool before decorating and serving.
Tip: Poke 2 small holes in the bottom of the cupcake cone as soon as they are cool to the touch to help keep the cone crunchy and fresh.
*Sugar and waffle cones not recommended.