Double Scoop Cupcake Cones:
While you are baking your favorite cupcake cones in the Nifty Cupcake Cone rack, bake another set of cupcakes alongside. When finished baking, put a dollop of frosting on top of the cupcake cone and place the baked cupcake on top of the frosting. Continue the swirl frosting and there you have your DOUBLE SCOOP Ice Cream Cone Cupcake!
Tip for No More Soggy Cones:
To eliminate soggy cones, remove the baked cupcake cones from the oven, let cool to the touch, then poke a couple small holes in the bottom of the cone to release the steam and moisture. This will ensure that your entire party will enjoy crispy ice cream cone cupcakes!
Recipe and instructions: Nifty Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Prepare your favorite cupcake batter
- Place cones* in Nifty Cupcake Cone Baking Rack
- Fill cones approximately half full with cupcake batter. Do not overfill.
Tip: Test bake 1 cone to determine the correct amount of batter needed
- Place rack on baking sheet to catch any overflow
- Place rack and baking sheet in a 350 pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the cake cone comes out clean
- Let cones and rack cool before decorating and serving.
Tip: Poke 2 small holes in the bottom of the cupcake cone as soon as they are cool to the touch to help keep the cone crunchy and fresh.
*Sugar and waffle cones not recommended.